A Friendly Letter from a Toys R Us employee
To all customers of Toys R us,
A few “Friendly suggestions” to make life easier for us (and you)
1. Please for gods sake learn how to read. I don’t know what it is but apparently the moment one steps into a Toys R us all ability to read disappears. Why do people insist on asking where the bath room is when they are standing next to THE GIANT SIGN saying BATHROOMS
2. And on the subject of bathrooms, flush the toilet. Its not that hard people
3. When you see an associate wearing the toys R us shirt with a name tag, do not ask “do you work here?” honestly it is one of the most annoying things in the world. No we just all kidnapped the real employees and torture ourselves for eight hours at a time.
4. When a associate is showing you the way to an item, walk at a normal speed. I cannot tell you how irritating it is so have to stop and wait every 3 feet because you are walking like a little old lady with a peg leg.
5. When you have an item and at some point you realize that you don’t want it. Please either A. Put it back where you found it. Or B. find an employee and give it to them, either on the floor, or at checkout. DO NOT stash it somewhere, you are not being clever, we will find it, and it causes more work for us.
6. When you take a toy off the peg to look at it for the love of gods put it back you haven’t moved from the spot you were in, just lift your hand back up and put it back. Not on a peg near it, on the peg it came from.
7. We know the questions at check out are annoying, we say them 100 times a day, you only have to hear them once. Suck. It. Up.
8. Do not complain about lines that are more than 2 people long, we have to scan your items, ask you all the annoying questions, bag your useless purchase, and put them in your cart, and call down for pickups at the same time. It takes a little time. You were in the store for over an hour anyway, you can wait the extra 5 minutes.
9. If your child is screaming at the top of their lungs for 5 minutes or more, do not keep casually browsing the isles as if your child does not sound like a banshee from the seventh layer of hell. Get what you need and get out. If you need help ask. We will be happy to get the demon spawn out.